Dr. Aislinn Scarbinsky joined South Towns Surgical Associates in 2013 after
completing her General Surgery Residency in Philadelphia at Philadelphia
College of Osteopathic Medicine. During her residency, Dr. Scarbinsky also
trained at Memorial Sloan Kettering and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
She is a native of Pottsville, PA and received her BS in Biochemistry from
Lafayette College. After college, Dr. Scarbinsky expanded her scientific
knowledge with a post-baccalaureate degree from Duquesne University.
She attended Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical
school where she stayed and completed her general surgery residency.
Being a graduate of an osteopathic program, Dr. Scarbinslry works in
partnership with patients to help them achieve a high level of wellness by
focusing on health education, injury prevention, and disease prevention.
Dr. Scarbinsky is Board Certified and performs a variety of general
surgical procedures including breast surgery, minimally invasive laparoscopic
surgery (appendix, gallbladder, ventral hernia, inguinal hernia, colon) and
multitude of minor procedures.
Professional Societies and Committees
• American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
• American Osteopathic Association
• Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
• Medical Society of the County of Erie
• Medical Society of the State of New York
• Fellow – American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
• NYS Osteopathic Medical Society
• Buffalo Surgical Society